In

Spend Cash by ChuddyB


Our Artiste CHUDDYB released a new track titled "SPEND CASH"
To play the music, click the link below: 
https://www.indiesound.com/track/13876

To download the music, click the link below:
  http://bit.ly/2vlzLfF

The Lyrics

 INTRO:    Alright, alright,
               Yeah,
                I'm ChuddyB,
                Yeah,
                [It's Derayz the hit maker]

CHORUS:  Everywhere we go, we've got to spend cash,
                 [spend cash]
                 Everywhere we go we've got to spend cash,
                 [spend cash]
                 Everywhere we go, we've got to throw cash,
                 [throw cash]
                 Yeah, everywhere we go we've got to  spend cash,
                  [wowowow]
VERSE:     I'm a bad man, this is just a name,
                 I never mind the things, yeah,
                 Because i make 'em say yeah,
                 Mama said, 
                 Take your chance, son, don't miss it,
                 And i've been praying and wishing that i can never miss it,
                 Yeah, 
                 They call me the bad rapper nigga,
                 Cos I know what I do,
                 Life is good in my  hood,
                 Never  mind ,
                 Cos I know,
                 No one here can challenge you,
                 Never get mad, yeah, never get mad,
                 Never make false arguments,
                 Life is so good you know,
                 I’ve got the money you kow,
                 Tell ev’ry body you know,
                 You;ve got your life and you’ve got to blow,
                 Uhm,
                     Leave my hair to grow,
                     That was error like a blow,
                     I always mind my own things,
                     Cos I know, I’ve got to blow,

CHORUS:    {2*}

VERSE2:    You’d know that life is good and life is sweet sometimes,
                    I’d loved to let you know, that this is what we do all the times,
                   Never mind  any thing you’ve got to do,
                   But do it right, and do it right,
                   Like getting money,
                   Not getting sick or getting crazy,
                   I’m Chuddy F… baby,
                   I make the money grow,
                   I make the money glow, 
                   And the future keep on glowing,
                   I respect all the people,
                   I respect all you niggas
                   I respect all my people,
                   Shout out to my fans, uhm,
                   Shout out to the house,
                   Shout out to all Alvanites,
                   Shout out to all tha people,
                   We’ll never fight, we’ll never carry knives,
                    I sing and sing without rehearse,
                   You’ve just got no compliments,
                   In our continents,
                   The presidents,
                   Always erase the residents,

CHORUS: {2*}

BRIDGE:   Ok, yeah,
                   I’m sorry for being wrong,
                   This is my life and I think about it all the time,
                   Mama, sorry if actually mehn, I proved you wrong,
                   This is my only life and I want my days to be long,
                   Yeah,
                   I’m a bad man you know,
                   I think about this hood, boy,
                   We are all right and you all love me,
                   I always think about this right,
                   You made my miss right,
                   She said, she loved me and I know,
                   That bestowed me the blessings upon blessings,    
                   [blessings upon blessings]
                   Piling on the money,
                                    Money on money,
                                     Mama said, you love me,
                                     Love you too mama,
                                     I said boy,
                                     You’re one in a making,
                                     And I know that she’s not Nicky,
                                      But, I’m sorry..,

                  CHORUS:                                                                                                                                                      



ChuddyB © 2017

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment