In

One More Time By ChuddyB


Our Latest Music Artiste ChuddyB released a new music titled "ONE MORE TIME" Produced by Derayz The Hitmaker.

To Play or Listen to the music, click this link: https://www.indiesound.com/track/12521

To Download the music, click this link: http://bit.ly/2vf4SJz

The Lyrics



 INTRO:    I'm ChuddyB
               [ Lady laughs at the background ],
               It's Derayz the hit maker,
               Respect all Madonna University Students,
               Home and abroad, 
               Yeah....
               Miss Lorna,
               I hail you,
HOOK:      I've never seen a girl like you before,
                Who like the star is beautiful,
                How can a reasonable man ignore,
                A skin so smooth and a voice so pure,
                Tell what you want my lady,
                Tell me what you want my baby,
                Of course you know you drive me crazy,
                I love girl, i don't wanna play games,
                See i want you to know that, eehh,
                You're everything i want, eeehh,
                You're everything i need, eeehh, eeh,
       
CHORUS:  Let me kiss you one more time eeh,
                 Let me touch you one more time eeh,
                 Yeah, yeah, yeah,
                 Let me hold you one more time eeh,
                 Yeah, yeah,
                 Put my hands around your body,
VERSE:    As long as the sky is gonna be blue,
                 I put it to you baby that my love for you is true,
                 I've been looking front and back,
                 But no other girl like you,
                 This is why i drew the line,
                 That no other girl like you,
                 They said it's hard to find true love of this kind,
                 Little wonder how i saw you,
                 When true love damn is blind,
                 You'll be the first lady if i'll be the President,
                 I'm in a lovely condition,
                 And i hope it could be permanent,
                 What's you wanna watch,
                 Movies or cartoon,
                 I've got a dstv,
                 And it's right inside my room, 
                 Baby, you swept me off my feet,
                 Even though without a broom,
                 Let's do this together, like a perfect bride and groom,
HOOK2:     See, i want you to know that, eeh,
                 You're everything i want, eeh, 
                 You're everything i need, eeh, eeh, eeh,
CHORUS: {2*} 
BRIDGE:    Oh, my girl,
                  I need you, 
                  I love you,
                  Yeah, yeah, eee, baby,
                  I need you now, 
                  I need you now... ooohhh
 
CHORUS:   {2*}


You need to show love and support to this New Artiste by sharing this posts to your friends on social media. You are Welcome to ChuddyB World of Music.


 ChuddyB © 2017

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment